We're finally dug out from Snowmageddon, and have returned to FMC's DC headquarters after a week of precipitation-imposed exile. We're glad to be back, because there are no snow days at the intersection of music, technology, policy and law. Read on for we've been up to between the flurries.
1. Last chance to plug in on net neutrality at the FCC!
2. A look at the Live Nation/Ticketmaster merger
3. Have you gotten the HINT? Tell us about it
4. Best of FutureBlog
5. FMC gears up for SXSW
6. Brian Zisk unveils The Future of Money conference; next SanFran MusicTech summit
7. Walter McDonough in Billboard and at Canadian Music Week
8. Cool conference: Digital Music Forum East
9. Keep in Touch
10. How Are We Doing?