New Legislation Would Streamline Touring for Canadian Musicians


1 comments posted

At present,if I, a Canadian

Submitted by Daryl Sturdy (not verified) on May 11, 2016 - 12:28am.

At present,if I, a Canadian want to go to the US to play in a pickup band for a dance, which I'm not getting paid for, I have to pay for a permit. Is this correct? How will the new legislation affect that?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.